By Yi Pan,Jianxin Wang,Min Li
An in-depth examine the newest study, equipment, and functions within the box of protein bioinformatics
This ebook provides the newest advancements in protein bioinformatics, introducing for the 1st time state of the art examine effects along novel algorithmic and AI tools for the research of protein info. in a single entire, self-contained quantity, Algorithmic and synthetic Intelligence tools for Protein Bioinformatics addresses key demanding situations dealing with either laptop scientists and biologists, arming readers with instruments and methods for examining and examining protein information and fixing various organic problems.
Featuring a suite of authoritative articles through leaders within the box, this paintings makes a speciality of the research of protein sequences, buildings, and interplay networks utilizing either conventional algorithms and AI tools. It additionally examines, in nice aspect, information guidance, simulation, experiments, review tools, and functions. Algorithmic and synthetic Intelligence tools for Protein Bioinformatics:
- Highlights protein research functions similar to protein-related drug job comparison
- Incorporates salient case reports illustrating tips on how to follow the equipment defined within the book
- Tackles the complicated dating among proteins from a platforms biology aspect of view
- Relates the subject to different rising applied sciences corresponding to information mining and visualization
- Includes many tables and illustrations demonstrating suggestions and function figures
Algorithmic and synthetic Intelligence equipment for Protein Bioinformatics is an important reference for bioinformatics experts in study and undefined, and for an individual wishing to higher comprehend the wealthy box of protein bioinformatics.
Read Online or Download Algorithmic and Artificial Intelligence Methods for Protein Bioinformatics (Wiley Series in Bioinformatics) PDF
Similar biochemistry books
The human mind includes greater than one thousand million neurons which interconnect to shape networks that technique, shop, and keep in mind sensory info. those neuronal actions are supported via a gaggle of accent mind cells coll- tively referred to as neuroglia. strangely, glial cells are ten instances extra - merous than neurons, and occupy greater than part the mind quantity (Hydén, 1961).
"Oxalate Metabolism when it comes to Urinary Stone" is the 3rd monograph to seem within the "Bloomsbury Series". Edited through Alan Rose, the publication describes the present scientific and biochemical beneficial properties of oxalate metabolism. Its content material and course fulfil the targets of the sequence emphasising the robust hyperlinks among easy technology and scientific drugs.
Advisor to Biochemistry presents a finished account of the fundamental elements of biochemistry. This ebook discusses quite a few subject matters, together with organic molecules, enzymes, amino acids, nucleic acids, and eukaryotic mobile enterprises. geared up into 19 chapters, this e-book starts off with an summary of the development of macromolecules from building-block molecules.
Plant polyphenols are secondary metabolites that represent probably the most universal and frequent teams of ordinary items. They convey a wide and various panel of organic actions together with necessary results on either crops and people. Many polyphenols, from their structurally least difficult representatives to their oligo/polymeric models (also known as vegetable tannins), are particularly referred to as phytoestrogens, plant pigments, powerful antioxidants, and protein interacting brokers.
- EXAMES LABORATORIAIS NO ESPORTE: Guia prático para interpretação dos exames laboratoriais de atletas e praticantes de atividade física (Portuguese Edition)
- Recent Advances in Redox Active Plant and Microbial Products: From Basic Chemistry to Widespread Applications in Medicine and Agriculture
- Berichte zur Lebensmittelsicherheit 2013: Bundesweiter Überwachungsplan 2013 (BVL-Reporte) (German Edition)
- Cutaneous Receptors (Advances in Anatomy, Embryology and Cell Biology)
- Unsere Nervenzellen - die materielle Basis des Verstandes und der Erinnerung: Eine Einführung in die Erkenntnisse und Begriffswelt der Neurowissenschaft (German Edition)
- Metabolic Bone Disease and Clinically Related Disorders
Additional resources for Algorithmic and Artificial Intelligence Methods for Protein Bioinformatics (Wiley Series in Bioinformatics)
Algorithmic and Artificial Intelligence Methods for Protein Bioinformatics (Wiley Series in Bioinformatics) by Yi Pan,Jianxin Wang,Min Li