By Kenneth J. Olivier,Sara A. Hurvitz
Providing functional and confirmed strategies for antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) drug discovery luck in oncology, this e-book is helping readers increase the drug defense and healing efficacy of ADCs to kill specific tumor cells.
• Discusses the fundamentals, drug supply options, pharmacology and toxicology, and regulatory approval strategies
• Covers the behavior and layout of oncology scientific trials and using ADCs for tumor imaging
• Includes case reviews of ADCs in oncology drug development
• Features contributions from highly-regarded specialists at the frontlines of ADC learn and development
Read Online or Download Antibody-Drug Conjugates: Fundamentals, Drug Development, and Clinical Outcomes to Target Cancer PDF
Best biochemistry books
The human mind comprises greater than one billion neurons which interconnect to shape networks that technique, shop, and remember sensory details. those neuronal actions are supported by way of a gaggle of accent mind cells coll- tively often called neuroglia. unusually, glial cells are ten instances extra - merous than neurons, and occupy greater than part the mind quantity (Hydén, 1961).
"Oxalate Metabolism in terms of Urinary Stone" is the 3rd monograph to seem within the "Bloomsbury Series". Edited via Alan Rose, the booklet describes the present scientific and biochemical good points of oxalate metabolism. Its content material and course fulfil the targets of the sequence emphasising the robust hyperlinks among easy technology and scientific drugs.
Consultant to Biochemistry presents a complete account of the basic points of biochemistry. This publication discusses quite a few themes, together with organic molecules, enzymes, amino acids, nucleic acids, and eukaryotic mobile agencies. geared up into 19 chapters, this publication starts off with an summary of the development of macromolecules from building-block molecules.
Plant polyphenols are secondary metabolites that represent essentially the most universal and frequent teams of common items. They exhibit a wide and various panel of organic actions together with precious results on either crops and people. Many polyphenols, from their structurally easiest representatives to their oligo/polymeric models (also known as vegetable tannins), are particularly often called phytoestrogens, plant pigments, effective antioxidants, and protein interacting brokers.
- Enzyme Catalysis and Regulation (Molecular Biology)
- Tools and Techniques in Biomolecular Science
- Leitfaden zur medizinischen Trainingsberatung: Rehabilitation bis Leistungssport (German Edition)
- Lipids: Biochemistry, Biotechnology and Health
Extra resources for Antibody-Drug Conjugates: Fundamentals, Drug Development, and Clinical Outcomes to Target Cancer
Antibody-Drug Conjugates: Fundamentals, Drug Development, and Clinical Outcomes to Target Cancer by Kenneth J. Olivier,Sara A. Hurvitz